Veronica Del Bianco | 9/6/2014 5:45:10 AM
Collegiate 4-H is a student organization that provides its members with a sense of identity on campus, enriches their lives through group projects and recreation, and develops confidence and leadership skills. The club provides service and support to their local and state 4-H programs, such as serving as judges and conducting training workshops. They are also a service and social group for campus students.
Collegiate 4-H at LSU is open to all college students enrolled at LSU who wish to support youth and the 4-H program. It is not necessary to have prior 4-H experience, only to have an interest in the 4-H ideals and in serving your community.
• 4-H University
• 4-H Jr. Leadership Conference
• 4-H Day with the Tigers
• Help with 4-H programs on a local and state level.
• Continue to build citizenship, leadership, and life skills among the club’s members and the youth with whom we work
• Bridge the gap between youth, leaders, and staff throughout the state
• Increase presence on campus
• Conduct community service events
If you are interested in joining Collegiate 4-H or would like to have Collegiate 4-H help at an event, contact Mary Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture