Medical and Health Related Forms
Code of Conduct Forms
Hold Harmless Agreement
4-H Records (Record Books) Forms
- 4-H Portfolio is used for record-keeping which is an important part of every 4-H educational project. Many awards, educational trips and college scholarships are given to club members on the basis of their records and project work. Records show your 4-H club work progress. This form is designed to help you keep your records and other supporting materials in an orderly manner.
- The 4-H Project Record Sheet helps members track, record and reflect on their project work. It is used to document project work conducted from 4-H project guides.
4-H Scholarship Forms/Applications
The Louisiana 4-H Youth Development Program is proud to provide scholarship opportunities for high school seniors actively enrolled in the 4-H program. Each 4-H member needs to work directly with their parish 4-H agent for the local scholarship deadline.
- 2022 Scholarship Application will be posted in the fall of 2021.
Louisiana 4-H Leadership Board Packet
Youth who are in high school and actively involved in the parish 4-H leadership programs have the opportunity to apply to serve on a state leadership board. The information packet below provides details about the requirements and the application process. The application is online and can be completed once the 4-H member reads the packet and collects all necessary information.
- 2022-2023 Leadership Board Packet will be post in the Spring of 2022.
Americans with Disabilities Act FormsWhen feasible, all efforts are to be made to encourage and provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in the Louisiana 4-H Youth Development Program.
Instructions for completing and submitting form:
- Complete the ADA Special Accommodations Form providing as much information as possible in order to assist with the needs of the participant.
- Once complete, either email the form to both Denise Fontenot, Human Resource Manager, at DeFontenot@ agcenter.lsu.edu and Hilton Waits, Parish Risk Management, at HWaits@agcenter.lsu.edu or mail form to Hilton Waits, 1105 West Port Street, Abbeville, LA 70510-5831.
- Form must be completed at least one month prior to event!