- CloverBuds Enrollment Form
- 4-H Youth Member Enrollment Form
- 4-H Adult Volunteer Application Forms
Medical and Health Related Forms
Code of Conduct Forms
Hold Harmless Agreement
Camp Grant Walker Forms
4-H Club Forms
4-H Records (Record Books) Forms
4-H Scholarship Forms/Applications
The Louisiana 4-H Youth Development Program is proud to provide scholarship opportunities for high school seniors actively enrolled in the 4-H program. Below is the 2019 scholarship application and instructions. Each 4-H member needs to work directly with their parish 4-H agent for the local scholarship deadline.
2019 Louisiana 4-H Scholarship Application and Instructions
Americans with Disabilities Act Forms
When feasible, all efforts are to be made to encourage and provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in the Louisiana 4-H Youth Development Program.
Instructions for completing and submitting form:
- Complete the ADA Special Accommodations Form providing as much information as possible in order to assist with the needs of the participant.
- Once complete, either email the form to both Denise Fontenot, Human Resource Manager, at DeFontenot@ agcenter.lsu.edu and Hilton Waits, Parish Risk Management, at HWaits@agcenter.lsu.edu or mail form to Hilton Waits, 1105 West Port Street, Abbeville, LA 70510-5831.
- Form must be completed at least one month prior to event!