Members will be required to:
- Help plan, organize, and attend the 2022 Junior Leadership Conference to be held March 10-12, 2022. Attendance at JLC is mandatory.
- Help plan, organize, and attend the 2022 4-H University in Baton Rouge to be held June 21-23, 2022.
- Attend and be active on any committees and boards that they might be asked to participate on because of my position on the 4-H State Executive Board.
- Carry out the duties and responsibilities that come with the office that they have been selected to hold.
Executive Board Members may be asked to plan and assist with other state events throughout the year such as:
- LSU AgCenter State Livestock Show
- 4-H Hall of Fame
- Governor’s Dinner
- 4-H Day at the Capitol
- 4-H Tailgate, and any other events.