Christine Bergeron  |  10/16/2015 5:54:43 PM

Medical and Health Related Forms

Code of Conduct Forms

Hold Harmless Agreement


To help make it possible for every young person to go to camp at least one time, the 4-H Camp Grant Walker Educational Center operates on a nonprofit basis. Costs are kept as low as possible. Since transportation costs vary from parish to parish, please contact your parish 4-H agent about the total
camp fee for your parish.

Individual camp fees must be paid by parish extension agents, so these fees are collected in the parish several months before your camping date. Camp pictures and t-shirts are also available through your local extension agent.

When Do I Go To Camp?

Parish: _____________________

Session Dates:_______________

Camp Fee:__________________

Eligibility Requirements

Must be in grade 4, 5, or 6 and must be 12 years of age or younger on January 1st of 2019.

Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture