How Can I Become a Partner?
There are many ways in which you or your business can partner with Healthy Communities to make lasting change in Louisiana. Here are just a few:
- Join your local Healthy Communities Coalition or appoint a liaison to help make decisions about programming and projects in your community. Email us at email@example.com to join or form a coalition today.
- Provide speaking opportunities or put us on the agenda at your board/community meetings. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appearance.
- Sponsor or host community events that promote health. Start a Play Street, host cooking classes, or plan a beautification project in your community!
- Display or distribute promotional materials. Reach out to us at email@example.com to request materials for your community like our handwashing poster or our bike & pedestrian safety flyers.
- Volunteer at community events hosted by Healthy Communities such as health fairs, cooking camps, beautification projects, and gardens.
- Become a WellSpot. Visit the WellSpot webpage to learn how you can promote healthy choices in your community by committing to smart changes.
- Publicly endorse Healthy Communities. Show that you or your business is committed to improving your community's healthy by issuing a public endorsement of Healthy Communities.
To join a partnership or to find out how else you can get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 578-8782.