Quick Tips to reduce biting mosquitoes
Reduce standing water means reducing mosquitoes.
- Buckets: Empty out water, store indoors, or turn over when not in use.
- Tires: Check for tire recycling programs. Store tires indoors or away from rain.
- Drain pipes: Make sure drain pipes slope downward.
- Trash can: Keep covered and put drain holes in the bottom.
- Trash: Discard or recycle all trash.
- Child Toys: Store indoors, or in a way that can't collect water.
- Plant pots: Change or remove water in pots and saucers weekly.
- Bird Baths: Empty and replace water at least once a week.
- Tarps and covers: Maintain your pool. Remove water from tarps and pool covers.
Consejos rápidos para reducer las picaduras de mosquitos
Al eliminar el agua estancada, se reducen los mosquitos.