The Louisiana Soybean Performance Trials are conducted annually by scientists of the Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station (LAES) to evaluate commercial soybean varieties and experimental lines for yield potential, agronomic performance, and disease reaction. The trials are conducted at six LAES research stations that represent the major soybean production regions in Louisiana. Entries are included in the trials based upon previous performance or at the request of the originating entity. Inclusion of an entry in the trials does not constitute an endorsement by the LAES.
Trials were conducted at the following locations:
- Dean Lee Research Station, Alexandria
- Macon Ridge Research Station, Winnsboro
- Iberia Research Station, Jeanerette
- Rice Research Station, Crowley
- Red River Research Station, Bossier City
- Northeast Research Station, St. Joseph