Everything you need to collaborate in a single and secure location.
- Chat – to communicate quickly with your Team
- Meetings – Connect quickly and seamlessly, with video and content share
- Apps – Use Microsoft Apps or Third-Party Apps
- Files – Work on them as a Team, store them securely in one location
Download - Creating a Teams Meeting
Quick Sheets - Printable pdf documentation:
MS Teams Security
With concern about the latest happenings with Zoom, how safe it MS Teams?
What can be done by End Users to prevent unauthorized use in Teams?
Tips for low bandwidth connections:
- If you have slow internet connections at home, but good cell service, try loading the Teams app on your phone and join the meeting from your cell phone:
Teams for Android phones and tablets
Teams for iPhone and iPad
- If your cell service also isn't good, you can join the call through a landline phone at the number listed on the meeting invitation.
- Turn off your video camera and ask others to do the same, they consume bandwidth and video is not usually necessary for most meetings unless presenting documents or images.