Health Forms for Events

The health form is for youth and adults. There are Code of Conduct forms specifically for youth, adults, and camp counselors. A signed Parent Permission form is needed to accompany the health form for those attending events. A Hold Harmless form is needed also to travel to an event.

1/24/2019 7:42:33 PM
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture