4-H & FFA Livestock Show Schedule
The parish livestock show will be a “show n’ go”, meaning that the exhibitor and their animals will be excused from the barn if their animal did not place 1st or 2nd in their class. Only parents and exhibitors will be allowed to attend the parish show. Masks will be required by All attendees.
Thursday, January 28, 2021 Judge: Renee Schmit Location: Lutcher Cow Palace
- 4:00 pm Chickens and Rabbits can begin to arrive.
- 5:30 pm All chickens and rabbits must be in barn.
- 6:00 pm Poultry show
- Poultry Showmanship
- Rabbit Show
- Rabbit Showmanship
Friday, January 29, 2021 Judge: Braxton Hartshorn Location: Assumption LSU AgCenter
- 10:00 am Animals can begin arriving in barn.
- 2:00 pm Market Sheep, Commercial Ewes, Market Goats, Commercial Does, and Commercial Heifers can begin weighing in.
- 3:00 pm Market and commercial weigh-in closes.
- 4:00pm Commercial Ewes
- Market Lambs
- Sheep Showmanship
- Breeding Goats
- Commercial Does
- Market Goats
- Goat Showmanship
- Beef Breeding
- Miniature Beef
- Commercial Heifer
- Beef Showmanship
Saturday, January 30, 2021 Judge: Matt McKinley Location: Assumption LSU AgCenter
- 8:00 am Animals can begin arriving in barn.
- 10:00 am Market and Commercial Hogs can begin weighing in.
- 1:00 pm Market and Commercial Hogs weigh-in closes.
- 3:00 pm Swine Showmanship
- Breeding Swine
- Commercial Gilts
Sunday, January 31, 2021Judge: Matt McKinleyLocation: Assumption LSU AgCenter
- 8:00 am Market Hogs (AOB, Duroc, Hampshire, Yorkshire, Barrow, Cross Gilt)