- Recyclable Materials (Cardboard Box Top, Cereal Boxes, Toilet Paper Tubes, Egg Cartons)
- Glue Gun (or adhesive)
- Cut off any excess materials such as the flaps on the cereal boxes
- Measure out your base and decide how big you want the organizer to be. This can be done utilizing a cardboard box top with the sides acting as a frame for your other items
- If your box does not have sides, measure out excess cardboard to create “walls” for the organizer. Remember to first measure with a ruler so that the walls and base match up
- Outline where you want different items to be glued on your base.
- For example, cereal boxes can be glued standing upright to hold folders, toilet paper tubes can be pencil holders, and egg cartons can hold paper clips and other small items.
- Measure walls again (measure twice and glue once!) and draw with pencil on the base where you will be gluing the walls.
- Label each line drawn with the corresponding piece
- Ex. A1 line drawn on the base with A1 piece that will be glued on the base
- Use glue gun (or other adhesives) to attach the pieces to the base*
- Decorate as desired!
De-stress with an organized Desk and this Breathing Tip:
- Find a quiet room to relax in
- Inhale through your nose
- As you exhale count “one”
- Inhale and count “two” as you exhale
- Repeat the process until you get to “five”
- Complete a few more times, until you feel relaxed
4/16/2020 2:18:25 PM