In this issue:
Updates from the field
- Temperature helps determine when to plant corn.
- Seeding rates depend on soil type and other variables.
- Shallow seed lead to problems.
- Corn has two kinds of roots.
- Do your homework if buying fungicide-treated seed.
- Insecticide seed treatments can help make the best of sub-optimal conditions.
- The USDA has announced cotton variety estimates.
- A new guide is out.
- Wheat fertilization can be a challenge.
- Computer tools can help make irrigation more efficient.
2/6/2018 2:02:42 PM