|8105 Tom Bowman Drive
Alexandria, LA 71302
Grant funding has amounted to $1.71 million during 2007 to 2018.Grant funds are provided by NRCS-LA-CIG, SARE, Texas Department of Agriculture, Texas Corn Producers Board, Texas Grain Sorghum Board, National Cotton Council, Cotton Incorporated, Louisiana Soybean and Feed Grain Board, and private industry.
- Contributions made while serving on the editorial board.
- For years of dedicated service and commitment to helping eradicate the boll weevil in Texas.
- Outstanding achievement in the development of the Replicated Agronomic Cotton Evaluation (RACE) Team.
- Outstanding contribution in the development of control methods for cotton root rot through applied research which has enabled Texas cotton producers to be more profitable.
- Innovative research and educational programs to promote the deep soil sampling method that help Texas producers in reducing fertilizer inputs and to be more effective in applying annual nitrogen requirements of cotton, corn, and grain sorghum.
- Innovative research and educational programs to promote cotton stalk destruction and other best management practices that help Texas cotton producers to more effectively control boll weevils and save more than five million dollars each year.
- Outstanding contribution to Texas Gulf Coast agricultural producers through focused research, leveraging of funds, and effective program delivery.
- For outstanding service and sincere
dedication to the integrated pest management program and Texas farmers. Award is given annually to one EA-IPM.
- For outstanding contributions to Texas Gulf Coast agricultural producers through focused research, leveraging of funds, and effective program delivery. This award is given annually to one Extension agent.
- For outstanding service and sincere dedication to the integrated pest management program and Texas farmers. Award is given annually to one EA-IPM.
Memberships in Professional Organizations:
Chapters in Books
Leadership Roles in Organizations, Committees, and Meetings
Work and Research Experience