Landscape Pest Management Workshop: Re-Certification Opportunity
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Hammond Research Station, 21549 Old Covington Hwy. Hammond, LA.
Click Here for the Registration Form and Agenda.
This is a great opportunity for re-certification for Louisiana Commercial Pesticide Applicators holding certification in General Standards (GS), Ornamental & Turf Pest Control (3), Demonstration & Research (10), and RUP Salespersons. Only Applicators who have met the 2017 Louisiana Proficiency Testing requirement or passed category exams after 2017 will be given recertification.
- Participants must attend the entire event to receive recertification credit.
- Workshop is limited to 25 in person participants.
- Virual seating is unlimited.
- Pre-Registration is required.
- Onsite Registration is not available.
- Registration and Payment ($100/person) must be received to reserve a place in class. Payments will be accepted through March 24, 2021.
Make checks or money orders payable to: LSU AgCenter
No credit cards are accepted.
For additional information call the Hammond Research Station at 985-543-4125 or email Dr. Jeb Fields (JSFields@agcenter.lsu.edu)
Upcoming Hammond Research Station 2021 Events:
- Margie Jenkins Spring Lecture Series & Open House - April 16, 2021 (VIRTUAL)
- LNLA Certified Nursery & Landscape Professional Review Course - June 8-9, 2021
- Hammond Research Station Horticulture Field Day - July 23, 2021
- Proven Winners Landscape Roadshow - October 7, 2021
- LNLA and LSU AgCenter Plant Materials Conference - November 2, 2021
Completed Hammond Research Station 2021 Events:
- February 20, 2021 - 2021 LSU AgCenter Citrus Symposium (VITRUAL)
- March 25, 2021 - Landscape Pest Management Workshop (HYBRID)