2012-2013 Application for Awards

Shannan Waits, Waits, Hilton

Any Vermilion 4-H Member who would like to attend 4-H Camp, 4-H LOST Camp or compete for Outstanding Club Member must fill out and return the Application for 4-H Awards. Applications must be brought to the LSU AgCenter Extension Office (4-H Office) in Abbeville at 1105 West Port Street by Thursday, April 11, 2013.
2/19/2013 8:49:25 PM
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture