Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Saturday October 28, 2023
- One entry per person.
- All entries must be real. No artificial pumpkins will be accepted.
- Participants can carve, draw, or paint on the pumpkin. You may also use objects, materials, and/or paper to decorate your pumpkin. Materials may be glued or pinned to the pumpkin.
- Pumpkins must be appropriate and child friendly. We reserve the right to reject any entries.
- Pumpkin must not exceed 25 lbs.
- Prizes will be awarded to top People’s choice winners in each division. Winners will be notified following the contest.
- All pumpkins must be picked up by 12:00 p.m. at the Master Gardener Booth. Any pumpkins not picked up at the designated time and location will be donated to the River Region Master Gardener Association or local businesses.
- Do not write or display your name on your entry, all entries will receive an identification number.
- Drop off pumpkin with entry form between 8:00 a.m. -9:00 a.m. at River Region Master Gardener Booth at Saturday German Coast Farmer’s Market located at:
St. Charles Parish East Regional Library
160 West Campus Drive
Destrehan, LA 70047
- Judging begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m.
- Please pick up your pumpkin between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.