The Cenla Forestry Forum has been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 17, 2015, at the State Evacuation Shelter off Highway 71 South in Alexandria, Louisiana. The hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Several extension agents and speakers from state and local government will give updates forestry landowners and the public regarding issues affecting the forestry industry in Louisiana.
Topics will include:
- Forest Technology: An Overview of the Central Louisiana Technical Community College Program
- Emerald Ash Borer and the Red Bay Ambrosia Beetle
- German Pellets: An Update on Current Operations and Future Plans
- An Update on Current Operations and Future Plans for the Planet
- Tax Issues for Forest Landowners
An agenda with all topics and registration form is attached below.
The Louisiana Forestry Association / Louisiana Logging Council will award 6 hours of CLE credits to attendees of the Forum.
The registration fee is $25 per person. Please make checks payable to the LSU AgCenter. It is the policy of the Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service that no person shall be subjected to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age or disability.
If you have a disability which requires special assistance in this program contact Robbie Hutchins at 318-767-3968 at least three days prior to this event.