The Agriculture 4-H Photography contest entries for Ag Expo, Ag Alley, and Ag Adventures are due to the Ouachita Parish 4-H Office by January 6, 2012.
Rules and Regulations:
- All pictures must relate to agriculture.
- Open to all 4-H youth 4th-12th grade.
- Divisions will include: 4th-6th and 7th-12th
- Picture must be taken by individual listed on entry label.
- Entry label must include name, parish, grade and category.
- Photograph entered must have been taken during 2011 and in Louisiana.
- All entries must be 8" x 10" (color or black/white). No other size pictures will be accepted.
- All 8" x 10" pictures must be mounted on a 10" x 12" thin art/mount board this will allow a 1" border. Please no foam core board.
- Each photograph must include a one-line title mounted on thin art/mounted board below picture.
- You are limited to enter only one picture in each of the categories that are listed below.
- Entries can not be duplicated.
- Winning photographs will be displayed during Ag Expo in West Monroe, La. on January 18-21, 2012.
- Ink jet prints acceptable.
Photography contest categories:
- Farm Animals
- Any Other Agriculture