Rules and Regulations
* Open to all 4-H members 4th-12th grade.
* Entries limited to only one entry per category
* Must be 22-inch by 28-inch poster board only
* Do not attach anything to the poster that is more than 1/2-inch thick
* All entries must be properly tagged with a label (See below)
3 Competitive Divisions:
* Division 1 - 4th, 5th, & 6th grades
* Division 2 - 7th and 8th grades
* Division 3 - 9th - 12th grades Important!
* Do not use the commercial brand name of products on the poster
* Do not use jingles, slogans, signs or pictures that are trademark or copyright protected on the poster.
First Place Winners receive a Rosette ribbon and $10. All entries receive participation ribbons and Cloverbucks.
Winners will be announced and entries displayed at members' respective schools. Ribbons will be awarded at 4-H Club meetings.
Deadline: April 15, 2013.