Karol Osborne | 1/9/2013 9:26:27 PM
Junior Leadership Conference is a youth driven educational experience that features workshop tracks targeting leadership development, communication, teamwork, service-learning, youth-adult partnerships and time management.
When: March 8-10, 2013
Where: Grant Walker Educational Center
Fees: $80 per delegate
Deadline: January 31, 2013
Eligibility: Must be 14 years or older. Limited registration to eight (8) 4-H members per parish on a “first come” basis.
Select one of 7 Tracks:
· Ease on Down the Road (Teamwork)
· You’re Not in Kansas Anymore (Leadership)
· Find Your Heart with the Tin Man (Service Learning)
· Building Your Future, Brick by Yellow Brick (Life Skills)
· Lost in the Corn Field (Outdoor Track)
· Be the Wiz! (Science, Engineering & Technology)
· Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Healthy Living)
If you have a disability that requires special assistance for your participation in this event, please contact your local 4-H Office.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture