Deadline: January 6, 2014
Win Cash Prizes in these categories:
1. Farm Animals
2. Horticulture, Plants or Crops
3. Any other Agriculture
Rules and Regulations:
* Open to all 4 -H youth 4th-12th grade.
* Entries may be in color or black/white.
* Ink jet prints acceptable.
* All photo entries must relate to Agriculture.
* Two Divisions of competition: 4th – 6th and 7th – 12th
* Photograph entered must have been taken in Louisiana during 2013.
* All entries must be 8” x 10” – No other size pictures will be accepted.
* Photograph must be taken by individual listed on entry label. See ENTRY LABEL below.
* Entry label must include name, parish, grade, and category entered.
* All 8”x 10” pictures must be mounted on a 10” x 12” thin art/mount board allowing a 1” border. Please do not use foam core board
* Each photograph must include a one-line title printed on standard printer paper, trimmed and mounted on thin art/mounted board below picture.
Entries limited to only one photograph per category (Farm Animals, Horticulture/Plants/Crops or Any Other Agriculture) for a total of three (3) photos.
* Entries cannot be duplicated for multiple categories (i.e. the same photograph cannot be entered in more than one category).
Winning photographs will be announced and displayed during Ag Expo in West Monroe on January 17-18, 2014.