Patricia M. Arledge, Sorenson, Mary C.
February 24, 2011
4:00 P.M. Doyle High School
Elementary members are limited to one demonstration or one speech.
Only 4th grade and 5th grade 4-H members will compete.
The demonstrations will be team demonstrations (two members per team.)
THE FOLLOWING CONTESTS WILL BE HELD AT DEMONSTRATION DAY:
1. Must be 4th or 5th grader.
2. Must be a team of two.
3. Divisions are: a. Animals; b. Plants; c. Foods; d. Agriculture and Natural Resources (not plants or animals); e. Home Economics (not foods).
1. Any 4-H member can compete.
2. This is an individual contest.
3. Any topic you choose is allowed.
4. The speech must be original and composed by the 4-H member.
5. Time limit should be at least three minutes long and no more than seven minutes.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture