Blair Hebert, Sanchez, Monique
Application and Cost
The cost of the camp will be $60.00 and a Challenge Camp T-shirt is included with the cost. If you are interested in attending, please fill out and turn in a completed application, the $60.00 fee, a health form and code of conduct to the Iberia 4-H office by Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011. Check or money order should be made out to: Iberia 4-H Foundation NO CASH PLEASE!!!
Selection of campers will be made by a non-biased panel. 4-H leaders and school personnel will be contacted concerning eligibility. Selected 4-H members will be notified with more details by the beginning of February 2011. Checks will be returned to those not selected. If a camper backs out after Feb. 8, 2011, no money will be refunded. Contact the Iberia 4-H office at 337-369-4440 for further information.
What To Bring to Camp
* Set of Twin-Size Bed Sheets or Sleeping Bag.
* One Heavy Blanket.
* Pillow and Pillowcase.
* Towels and Washcloths
* Soap, Toothbrush and Toothpaste.
* Other Personal Grooming Articles.
* Comfortable Shoes (tennis shoes.)
* Comfortable Clothes (long pants and jeans for outdoor activities.)
* Dressy Outfit for Banquet
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture