Caldwell parish entries for the Ag Expo/Ag Alley 4-H Agriculture Photography Contest are due in the Caldwell 4-H office, 106 Jackson Street in Columbia, La., on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012.
Rules and Regulations
- All pictures must relate to agriculture.
- Open to all 4-H youth in grades 4-12.
- Contest divisions are grades 4-6 and grades 7-12.
- Picture must be taken by individual listed on entry label.
- Entry label must include name, parish, grade and category.
- Photograph entered must have been taken during 2011 and in Louisiana
- All entries must be 8"x10" pictures, color or black and white. (No other size pictures will be accepted.)
- All 8"x10" pictures must be mounted on a 10"x12" thin art/mount board allowing a 1" border. (No foam core board.)
- Each photograph must include a one-line title mounted on thin art/mount board below picture.
- You are limited to enter only one picture in each of the categories that are listed below.
- Entries cannot be duplicated.
- Winning photographs will be displayed during Ag Expo at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La. on Jan. 18-21, 2012.
- Ink jet prints are acceptable.
Photography Contest Categories
For more information, contact 4-H agent Casey Johnston by email or by phone at 318-649-2663.