Mary Crnkovic | 9/10/2015 11:29:36 PM
The following are the only categories we will be offering this year:
1. Handmade Christmas Tree Decoration
2. Halloween Decoration
3. Art from Recycled Materials
4. Desk Accessory (pencil holder, bookends, paper weight, free-standing (5" x 7' or smaller) picture frame)
5. Duct Tape Art (Maximum size 18”x18”) (**Cloverbuds – 5-8 year old Bossier Cloverbud members can enter**)
6. Photography – Colored Animals (All photos must be 8”X10” in size and each photo must have a one-line title)
7. Birdhouse – Decorated and Natural (See specific rules below)
1. Majority of the birdhouse must be made of wood (roof can be made of anything 4-H’er desires).
2. Maximum size is 18" x 18" x 18". Note the size restrictions.
3. 4-H'ers must do majority of work by themselves; however, they can get an adult to help them cut out the birdhouse.
4. Categories are:
Painted/Decorated – one that would be used for decoration.
Natural – one to be used outside for birds to live in, should include a “clean-out” door.
Cloverbuds – 5-8 year old Bossier Cloverbud members can enter a painted/decorated or natural in this division.
If you are unable to download the attached file, please contact the 4-H office at 318-965-2326.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture