Preparing for Faculty Annual Review - Training Dates
Thursday, February 9 @ 10:30 a.m. Join the meeting | Add to Outlook Calendar
Wednesday, March 1 @ 10:00 a.m. Join the meeting | Add to Outlook Calendar
- This training is an orientation to the Faculty Performance Evaluation Document used for annual evaluations of faculty and staff required to complete a “portfolio”.
- These trainings are available to all parish, regional and state faculty, and staff to provide important information on completing a faculty annual review document through lsuagcenter.net/performeval.
- If you are not sure if you should attend this training, ask your supervisor. The training will be recorded for those that cannot attend and the recording will be shared.
How to Login to the Faculty Performance Evaluation Document
- To login to the faculty performance evaluation website, go to lsuagcenter.net/performeval and login with your AgCenter ID and password.
- You can also login from the HRM webpage by clicking “Faculty Performance Evaluation”.
NEW: LSU AgCenter Faculty Performance Evaluation Preparation Guide
- To help you prepare, see the LSU AgCenter Performance Evaluation Guide.
- The guide includes step by step instructions to help you develop your Faculty Annual Review Document for the performance evaluation period.
- Questions regarding the performance evaluation system and process should be directed to the HRM Office.
- Questions regarding extension reporting should be directed to ODE at email@example.com.