Preparing for Faculty Annual Review - Training Dates
Thursday, February 9 @ 10:30 a.m. Join the meeting | Add to Outlook Calendar
Wednesday, March 1 @ 10:00 a.m. Join the meeting | Add to Outlook Calendar
- This training is an orientation to the Faculty Performance Evaluation Document used for annual evaluations of faculty and staff required to complete a “portfolio”.
- These trainings are available to all parish, regional and state faculty, and staff to provide important information on completing a faculty annual review document through lsuagcenter.net/performeval.
- If you are not sure if you should attend this training, ask your supervisor. The training will be recorded for those that cannot attend and the recording will be shared.
Reporting: Training & Resources
all about impact reports and view available resources.
How to Login to the Faculty Performance Evaluation Document
- To login to the faculty performance evaluation website, go to lsuagcenter.net/performeval and login with your AgCenter ID and password.
- You can also login from the HRM webpage by clicking “Faculty Performance Evaluation”.
NEW: LSU AgCenter Faculty Performance Evaluation Preparation Guide
- To help you prepare, see the LSU AgCenter Performance Evaluation Guide.
- The guide includes step by step instructions to help you develop your Faculty Annual Review Document for the performance evaluation period.
- Questions regarding the performance evaluation system and process should be directed to the HRM Office.
- Questions regarding extension reporting should be directed to ODE at firstname.lastname@example.org.