Public Service Samples

Samples can be submitted by the general public for analysis by any section in Agricultural Chemistry. There is a charge based on analysis requested. It is generally best to seek help through the LSU AgCenter Extension Service or the Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry first since they can interpret the analysis results and offer solutions.

To submit a sample for analysis or inquire about charges, please visit the Forms & Fees section or contact the Administrative Section of the laboratory.

9/30/2009 3:09:25 AM
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture