The following eight articles appeared in the spring 2007 issue of Louisiana Agriculture in "What's New?"
- "Youth Wetlands Week: Training future leaders to save America's treasure" by Linda Foster Benedict
- "Potential growth seen for biofuels from nonfood crops" by Rick Bogren
- "Master Farmer training offered in new format" by John Chaney
- "Fifth graders learn wetland facts at Red River Station" by Mary Ann Van Osdell
- "Brown widow spiders show up in Louisiana" by Rick Bogren
- "Experts help sugarcane growers with hurricane losses" by Bruce Schultz
- "Louisiana Sea Grant seeks Chandeleur photos"