BATON ROUGE, La. – The LSU AgCenter has scheduled 12 field days at off-campus research stations during 2013, according to John Russin, vice chancellor and director of the Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station.
Dates and locations are as follows:
– March 9, Acadiana Beef Cattle Producers Field Day at the Iberia Research Station, Jeanerette.
– March 16, Quality Deer Management Field Day at the Bob R. Jones-Idlewild Research Station, Clinton.
– April 5, Southeast Research Station Field Day, Franklinton.
– April 16, Beef and Forage Field Day at the Red River Research Station, Bossier City.
– April 17, Wheat Field Day at the Macon Ridge Research Station, Winnsboro.
– May 3, Pecan Research and Extension Station Field Day, Shreveport.
– June 15, Garden Fest at the Botanic Gardens at Burden, Baton Rouge.
– June 19, Northeast Research Station Field Day, St. Joseph.
– June 26, Rice Research Station Field Day, Crowley.
– July 17, Sugar Research Station Field Day, St. Gabriel.
– July 18, Dean Lee Research Station Field Day, Alexandria.
– Oct. 10, Hammond Research Station Field Day, Hammond.
Details on times and topics covered will be available closer to the dates.
Linda Foster Benedict
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture