1. Louisiana Home Vegetable Gardening ($20)
2. Louisiana Home Fruit and Nut Production ($20)
3. Local Honey from the LSU AgCenter Botanic Gardens ($15-$20) Pickup only Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Call 225-763-3990.
4. Louisiana Home Citrus Production ($10)
5. Food Incubator Gift Boxes ($40 - $80)
6. Sweet Potato Slips ($18.50-$25) 40 lb boxes only. Contact your local AgCenter agent to place an order. The LSU AgCenter Sweet Potato Research Station is offering seed potatoes grown from virus-tested planting material through its foundation seed program. Select your sweet potato variety from the following: 'Beauregard', 'Evangeline', 'Orleans', 'Bayou Belle', 'Bonita', 'Porto Rico', 'Sakura', 'Burgundy' and 'Murasaki'
7. Get It Growing Calendar ($13.95)
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture