- Ability to edit photo sliders
- A new feature will be added that will allow users to make various changes and updates to the website by sending email to the system.
- Short URLs (website addresses) will be implemented across the site, removing user names from the URL.
- Ability to sort lists of files, images, links, etc. in collection components.
- Ability to view expired content in the “Explorer” section.
- Ability to sort content in the “Explorer” and “My Articles” sections.
- Increased period of inactive time allowed before a user is logged out of the system automatically.
- Email notifications to users when submitted content is published.
- Publication module
- Newsletter module
- Editing capability for Topic portals and other portal pages. These will become editable by non-IT employees (just like regular pages.)
- Editing capability for profiles.
- Individualized analytics will be incorporated on the dashboard.
- A new Publications module that enhances the process for adding new and editing existing publication pages
- Streamlined entry process to include all relevant publication information in one interface, including an area to include the full publication text.
- Includes support for collections of publications
- Adding the ability to rapidly create custom newsletters.
- Enhanced formatting options for tables