The LSU Chapter of Gamma Sigma Delta will hold its annual Fall Business Meeting, beginning at 1 p.m., Oct. 8, in Efferson Hall Room 214. Items on the agenda include nominating and voting on new members.
Requirements for undergraduate student nominations are:
- Must be a junior or senior,
- Have at least 24 credit hours from LSU, and
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Requirements for graduate school or LSU School of Veterinary Medicine student nominations are:
- Have completed at least 40 percent of the required hours for the advanced degree sought, and
- Have attained an LSU GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Click on the attachment below for the complete agenda.