The Federal Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS)

Dolores Nehlig, Manes, Kristen, Loyd, Kathy L.

If you are considering retirement, please contact the HRM office to get an estimate of retirement income, discuss insurance options and other concerns.  To retire, the following documents are necessary: 
  1. Service Retirement: Application for Immediate Retirement (SF 2801)
  2. TRSL-SB: Application for Service Retirement (Form 11A) Write at the top of the form, "SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS - ACT 115 OF 1999"
  • Note - Complete the TRSL-SB only if eligible for and electing the TRSL-SB at time of CSRS retirement.

Additional Documents Necessary to Complete the Entire Retirement Application Package :

  • W-4P
  • Direct Deposit Authorization (if electing the TRSL-SB)
  • Copies of Social Security Cards for Member and Beneficiary
  • Copies of Birth Certificates for Member and Beneficiary
  • Copy of Divorce Decree or Death Certificate, If Applicable
  • Copy of Marriage Certificate

Other Information

11/16/2009 10:10:08 PM
Rate This Article:

Have a question or comment about the information on this page?

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture