Here's a little LANGIAPPE! These are discounts available - from cell phone service to pest control - JUST because you work here. Check them out!
Annual Enrollment Information (Plan Year January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016) - Every year employees are given the opportunity to make changes to their current health-related benefits. This section provides updated information for the upcoming plan year.
Employee Assistance Program
- This program provides employees and/or their immediate family members with easy access to confidential assistance for personal and work-related problems which can affect their lives.Holidays
- This link provides a listing of Policy Statements. Scheduled holidays are among them (PS5). They are established for the AgCenter. Holidays are set by the LSU System in accordance with Act 139 of the 1991 Legislative Session, which authorizes fourteen (14) paid holidays per year.Insurance
- This section gives an overview of insurance coverages available for eligible employees. Included is insurance for health, life, accident, critical illness, disability, dental, long-term care and vision. Leave
- Eligible employees receive several types of leave in addition to time off for illnesses and vacation. This section provides the types of leave available and guidelines for using leave.Moving/Relocation Services
- Whether you are a new employee of the AgCenter or an existing employee, you may have a need to relocate. Go to this section for additional information.Retirement
- Participation in a retirement program is required of all employees with few exceptions. This section outlines the retirement plan enrollment options available to employees.Schedule of Employee Benefits
- The LSU Agricultural Center offers a wide range of benefits to its employees. This brochure includes a general explanation of the major benefits.Supplemental Retirement Accounts (SRA)
- This section provides information about the voluntary tax sheltered annuity program (Sections 403(b) and 457(b) of the IRS Code) and the Thrift Savings Plan for Federal Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) members.Student Tuition Assistance and Revenue Trust Program (START)
- This savings program was created by the State of Louisiana to help residents save for their children's postsecondary education. Click on this link for additional information.Tax Saver Flexible Benefit Plan
- This section provides information relative to the opportunity for employees to participate in a Premium Only Plan and/or a Spending Account Plan which results in tax savings.Tuition Exemption Program
- Under certain conditions, employees may register for a job -related course each semester (up to six college credit hours per regular semester) and receive tuition and fee exemptions. This section provides guidelines and qualification requirements for eligibility.WellnessWorks
- Helpful information regarding physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing with previous and upcoming information on the "Lunch and Learn" and "Wellness" workshops being offered by the AgCenter.Worker's Compensation
- An insurance program paid by the LSU AgCenter and designed to protect employees from loss of income due to injuries sustained in the scope of their employment.