Administrative Coordinator 3
- Pay Scale: AS609
- Position Number: R00090119
- Location: Iberia Parish Extension Office, New Iberia, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Two years of experience in which clerical work was a major duty. For more information and Substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Position is not eligible for remote work.
- Apply online at Louisiana State University - Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
- Application Deadline: 1/25/2024 or until suitable candidate is identified.
- Communicating Effectively: The ability to relay information correctly and appropriately to connect people and ideas.
- Displaying Expertise: The ability to exhibit specialized skills or knowledge gained from experience or training
- Managing Resources: The ability to ensure resources such as time, money, and people are utilized appropriately to result in maximum business value.
- Using Data: The ability to use relevant and valid data to inform a recommendation for action.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.