Administrative Coordinator 3
- Pay Scale: AS609
- Position Number: R00087828
- Location: Facilities Planning, Baton Rouge, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Two years of experience in which clerical work was a major duty. For more information and Substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Preferred qualifications: The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; have
excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, and the ability
to work well in a team or independently. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Applicants must have Civil Service test scores for 8500-Office Support Exam (OSE) in order to be considered for this vacancy unless exempted by Civil Service rule or policy. If you do not have a score prior to applying to this posting, it may result in your application not being considered. All test scores have a two year expiration date. For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- This position is not eligible for remote work.
- Application Deadline:10/18/2023 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.