Nutrition Educator 1
- Pay Scale: SS406
- Position Number: R00085658
- Location: Lafayette Parish Extension Office, Lafayette, LA
- Grant funded position.
- Minimum Requirements: No specialized training or experience required.
- Position Details: High School diploma or equivalent required. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance. Must be able to demonstrate basic computer knowledge and effective verbal, written and listening skills. Must be able to transport supplies and equipment (up to 30 lbs.). Will travel daily within the parish(es) assigned and occasional out of the parish for training purposes. May work flexible hours including weekends and/or evenings. Knowledge of the community including living within the assigned parish (currently or previously) and knowledge of social service programs within the community are necessary.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No Civil Service test score required.
- Apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline: 9/26/2023 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center
is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.