Should you need an ADA accommodation to participate in Caldwell 4-H, please contact 4-H agent Jana Bennett at 318-649-2663.
- Entries for the 2023 Lego Building Contest are due to the 4-H office by 4:00 p.m., Friday, February 10.
- This contest is open to all Caldwell 4-H members in grades 4 to 12.
- You may create your own design or build a themed set or kit.
- A contest label, available at the 4-H office, with your name, grade, school, and a description of design along with a 4 inch by 6 inch photograph of your creation will be submitted on February 10.
- You will describe what you have built on the label that will be submitted with your photograph.
- Members placing first, second, third and fourth will exhibit their design projects at the Caldwell Parish Library.
- You must be able to carry the design yourself and it must fit on a desktop.
For more information, contact 4-H agent Jana Bennett at 318-649-2663.
Membership and participation in activities and events are open to all citizens without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, veteran status or disability. Louisiana 4-H is an educational program of the LSU AgCenter. The LSU AgCenter and LSU provide equal opportunities in programs and employment.