Nutrition Educator 1
- Pay Scale: SS404
- Position Number: R00073112
- Grant funded bilingual position
- Location:Jefferson Parish Extension Office, Jefferson, La.
- Minimum Requirements: No specialized training or experience required.
- Additional Job Information: High School diploma or equivalent required. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance. Must be able to demonstrate basic computer knowledge and effective verbal, written and listening skills. Must be able to transport supplies and equipment (up to 30 lbs.). Will travel daily within the parish(s) assigned and occasional out of the parish for training purposes. May work flexible hours including weekends and/or evenings. Knowledge of the community including living within the assigned parish (currently or previously) and knowledge of social service programs within the community are necessary.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish (both verbally and in writing).
- No testing required.For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application.Please list all work experience.Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Apply online at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline:2/28/2023 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.