Maintenance Repairer Master
- Pay Scale: WS213
- Position Number: R00062678
- Location: Audubon Sugar Institute, St. Gabriel, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Three years of experience in the building construction trades, building maintenance, maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment, or as a parks building and grounds attendant. For more information and substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office. NOTE: Custodial building maintenance is not qualifying.
- Additional Requirements:: Must be willing to perform hard physical work often alone, must be willing to perform minor grounds maintenance, painting, interior repairs, and remodeling when necessary, and work will include facility and vehicle maintenance and cleaning, and sometimes fabrication work.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required. Must apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through Workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline:1/6/2022 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.