Accounting Specialist 2
- Pay Scale: AS610
- Position Number: R00043469
- Location: 4-H Youth Development, Baton Rouge, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Three years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, or numerical computation. For more information and Substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Applicants must have Civil Service test scores for 9242-Accounting Paraprofessional Test (APT) in order to be considered for this vacancy unless exempted by Civil Service rule or policy. If you do not have a score prior to applying to this posting, it may result in your application not being considered. All test scores have a two year expiration date.For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline:2/7/2020 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer