- Pay Scale: WS217
- Position Number: R00041725
- Location: Facilities Planning Office, Baton Rouge, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Four years of experience in the building construction trades; maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment; building construction; building maintenance; or construction, maintenance or repair of roads or bridges. For Substitutions visitwww.civilservice.louisiana.gov or contact the AgCenter HRM office.
- No testing required. For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline: 12/2/2019 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer