- Pay Scale: WS208
- Position Number: R00035648
- Location: Hill Farm Research Station, Homer, LA
- Minimum Requirements: Two years of experience in the care of animals; the general care of crops, shrubs, or plants; or farm-related equipment and machinery operation. For Substitutions visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or contact the AgCenter HRM office.
- No testing required. For information on testing visit www.civilservice.louisiana.gov.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- Apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
- Application Deadline: 7/2/2019 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer