Jimmy Mccann, Mcguire, Pamela K., Bennett, Jana | 10/19/2018 4:56:39 PM
The Caldwell 4-H Photography Contest gives members the opportunity to use their creativity as well as their critical thinking, decision making and communication skills. Entries for the Caldwell 4-H Photography Contest are due in the 4-H office on Friday, Dec. 14, 2018. The contest is divided into three categories:
A Story or Series
People, Structures, or Buildings
Entries in the People, Structures or Buildings category must have photographs of 5-6 different people or 5-6 different structures or 5-6 different buildings.
Plants or Animals
Entries in the Plants or Animals category must have photographs of 5-6 different plants or 5-6 different animals.
1) Photographs must be taken by the 4-H club member during the 2018 calendar year.
2) Each category consists of 5-6 photographs equally spaced on a 22" x 28" sheet of poster paper.
3) Include a short caption under each photograph.
4) 4-H'ers may enter 1-3 categories.
5) Write your name, school, grade and category on the back of the poster in the upper left corner.
6) Entries submitted after the December 14 deadline will not be eligible to place first, second or third or win cash prizes.
60 points -- appropriateness of photographs
20 points -- clarity of photographs (able to see pictures clearly)
20 points -- neatness of work
100 points -- total
Cash awards will be given to the first, second and third place winners in each category.
The Caldwell 4-H Foundation
Should you need an ADA accommodation to participate in Caldwell 4-H, please contact 4-H agent Jana Bennett at 318-649-2663.
The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture