Contact your parish LSU AgCenter Extension office and obtain an enrollment card. Complete the enrollment card, and have your parent or guardian sign the back of the card. Turn it in to your parish agent or to a 4-H volunteer leader.

Click here to find out how to contact your Parish Extension/ 4-H office. 

Can't wait? Have a question? Fill out our online contact form to have your local parish agent contact you.

Innovate . Educate . Improve Lives

The LSU AgCenter and the LSU College of Agriculture