Rating a contractor is sharing your experience -- good or bad -- so others can consider your experience when deciding whether or not to use a particular contractor. You can submit a rating for any given contractor only once. You can submit a rating for as many contractors as you choose. We ask only that you rate contractors who have worked for you under contract and that you rate them honestly.
To rate a contractor in the registry, you need to have an account (it's free), log into the system and find the contractor in the registry. Links to these functions are provided at the bottom of this page.The following information is requested on the rating form:
Rating performance is done on a scale of 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest)
- Type of project (new home, renovation, elevation/relocation)
- Amount of contract (<$10,000 to > $200,000)
- Work location (parish and town)
- When the contract began2 ("Within the past year" to "Over 2 years ago")
- Reliability/showing up
- Finishing on time (with reasonable delays)
- Finishing within the agreed budget
- Quality of workmanship/materials
Summary question: Would you recommend this contractor to a friend for similar work? Yes or No.
Create an account Log In Find a Contractor