In 1990, the Agricultural Leaders of Louisiana was formed after the graduation of Class I. The objectives of the alumni association are:
- Promote unity among its members.
- Exchange ideas about various farm and agribusiness enterprises.
- Emphasize leadership for Louisiana agriculture and rural communities by developing informed, articulate, agricultural leaders capable of pressing agriculture’s claim to both public and legislative bodies.
- Encourage funding and participation in future Louisiana State University Agricultural Center’s Agricultural Leadership Development Programs.
- Unify agricultural entities of this state into an influential and effective voice for acting on issues as they affect Louisiana agriculture.
Agricultural Leadership Development Alumni