Administrative Program Specialist A
- Pay Scale: AS613
- Position Number: R00019942
- Location: Agriculture & Extension Education and Evaluation, Baton Rouge, LA
- Minimum Requirements: A baccalaureate degree. Substitutions may be obtained from the Civil Service web site at www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- For new employment, must have an eligible test score in the 8100 series (name of test is PLE) or must meet the requirements for a testing exemption as stated by Civil Service. For information on testing and exemptions, visit http://www.civilservice.louisiana.gov/HRInfo/HRHandbook/Staffing/Chapter22.aspx
- Apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through Workday for Internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: February 6, 2018 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer