Nutrition Educator 1
- Pay Scale: SS404
- Position Number: R00011521
- Grant funded position.
- Location: East Baton Rouge parish, Baton Rouge, La.
- Minimum Requirements: No specialized training or experience required.
- This position will conduct nutrition, food safety and food budgeting education as described by the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program. Works primarily with low income mothers in their homes or in group settings and eligible youth in after school programs. Ability to speak, read, and write English and Spanish desired. Transportation and appropriate insurance coverage is needed.
- No testing required. Must apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through workday for internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: 02/5/2018 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer