Laboratory Technician 1 or 2
- Pay Scale: MS508, MS509
- Position Number: R00015940
- Location: Rice Research Station, Rayne, LA
- Grant funded position. One position available. Title to be determined after selection process.
- Minimum Requirements: Laboratory Technician 1: Two years of experience as a laboratory assistant, laboratory technical assistant, laboratory technician or blood bank phlebotomist. Laboratory Technician 2: Three years of experience as a laboratory assistant, laboratory technical assistant, laboratory technician or blood bank phlebotomist. One year of experience must have been as a laboratory technician. For more information and Substitutions contact www.civilservice.louisiana.gov or the AgCenter HRM office.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of completing the work experience section of the application. Please list all work experience. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application. You must include all relevant education and experience on your official application.
- No testing required.
- Apply on line at https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU or through Workday for Internal applicants.
- Application Deadline: 9/5/2017 or until suitable candidate is identified.
The LSU Agricultural Center is a statewide campus of the LSU System and provides equal opportunities in programs and employment. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer